Thursday, December 6, 2007

I wish I could remember to post here more!

I know for awhile I had regular readers and I imagine I've lost most of them since I stopped updating this blog regularly. Hopefully I can get back in the groove!

Lola is 3 months old now. I have to go by months and not weeks since she's actually like 14 or 15 weeks old, but just hit the three month mark on Monday. She still sleeps like a champ. She smiles constantly and makes happy-baby squeaky noises. She rolled over by herself on Sunday, though she hasn't been able to do it since. (Nic says that maybe she was just following the momentum of gravity since it happened on the couch when I was sitting next to her. Bah, I say. She rolled over on her own!) She's grabbing at things on purpose, though not always very well and she can't always hold on to them. She burps and farts like a frat boy during homecoming.

Life in the Onorato-Moen household is hectic these days, but still as fun as ever. My living situation sounds like the beginning of a joke (3 adults, one baby, 4 cats and a dog walk into a bar...). We got a new couch last week, a big sectional with a huge ottoman. It's a couch you have to climb into and out of. It's going to make winter time lounging even more comfey.

I'll try and post here a few more times before the holidays....fingers crossed I'll remember!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i just saw harold and kumar last night, and could not get over the fact that nic look so much like kal penn.

sorry to have missed you on cookie day!