Friday, March 16, 2007

I'd like you to know how awesome Paul is

I know this guy. Let's call him "Paul." Because that is what his name is.

I mentioned in a posting on Myspace about how I am totally craving an ice cream flavor that likely doesn't exist. I dreamt about the combination of Lemon Cheesecake ice cream with swirls of strawberry and grahm cracker bits. He has an ice cream maker and volunteered to give this flavor a go. I'm stopping by his apartment after work to pick up a batch. And you all should know that this is awesome.

He wrote a book. It's called "Last Call." He just read an excerpt from it at the Bay View Schwartz's last Sunday. I think you should go out and buy it. Because he made me ice cream. He used to be in First Stage with me. He also likes Van Halen a lot. Buy his book. Thank you.

No comments: